Sponsoring an ad on your local NPR station is both an affective marketing tool and affordable. Since we are a nonprofit, rates vary from $30 to $90 depending upon the market chosen. Although we are concentrating on the Northeast, we could sponsor an ad in any state (or national) NPR station. Here are some suggested options to choose from;
‘Sponsored by Amer1ca One and (Your name or company’s name);
• America has been good to you, please be good back. When possible, buy Made in America products first.
• Reminding Americans that America still makes stuff. More than Germany and Japan combined. Please consider Buying American products first.
• Reminding Americans that American products are everywhere. Please look for them and yes, ask for them. Thank you.
• Want to freak out a sales clerk? Ask if an item is made in America. All retailers need gentle reminders that we want American products.
• Want your children to have a job? Encourage them to buy American products. Dollars spent domestically multiply through out the economy, thereby, creating jobs.
For more information on sponsoring an NPR ad please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org